We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
a. information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
b. information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
c. information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
d. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
e. any other information that you choose to send to us
(2) How we use information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications